Eligibility for Dealer/Retailer Membership
There is no charge for membership for Dealers and Retailers but we do ask that you submit contact information on our website for approval. Membership is not open to the general public and you must legitimately be associated with a particular shop or organization. If you have any questions, please contact Bonnie Rathbun at MRA at: MRA@midwestreps.org or by phone at 269-200-3322.
Eligibility for Rep Membership
DO NOT SUBMIT ANY PAYMENT UNTIL YOUR MEMBERSHIP IS APPROVED
To be eligible for membership in this corporation, an individual must satisfy the following requirements:
- conduct business as a sales representative in the snow sports, outdoor gear, footwear, apparel, accessories or related businesses and has traveled to market such products for a minimum of one year in the MRA (Eastern Great Lakes) territory. If outside the territory individual must provide three (3) additional letters from three (3) DEALERS currently in the territory doing business with.
- submit a written application for membership to the Membership Committee as designated by the Board of Directors, including the individuals name, address, product lines presently represented, territory traveled and length of time employed in the business.
- provide the Membership Committee a minimum of three (3) letters of reference or recommendations from current REP members of this corporation,
AND one from a current MRA BOD Member.
* Prospective member may not be a principal, owner or part of management or customer service representative. Prospective member may be an independent or a company representative but must meet the requirement of selling and servicing the territory. Independent representatives who handle a distributors' assortment of brands may qualify to be a member, but the selling in and servicing of the territory is required; these brands cannot be represented by an existing MRA Member.
- Annual Dues: $200 (October 1, 2022 – October 1, 2023 Dues are not pro rated. NEW APPLICANTS - Please do not submit payment with your application. Payment will be made following approval of your membership.
Upon acceptance of your application, you will have thirty days from notification to pay the Initiation Fee and Dues for that year. If for any reason your application is denied, you will be notified as to that reason and you will be eligible to reapply the following year.
Please click here to access the online Membership Application.
Thank you for your interest in the Midwestern Representatives Association. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.